Have Your Products & Services Featured
Seafood Expo North America/Seafood Processing North America companies introducing their best products at the event regardless of the product’s introduction date. Featured products are designed to highlight and give an exhibitor the opportunity to promote their finest products to potential buyers.
Deadline to apply: August 5th, 2020
- All applicants must be exhibitors of Seafood Expo North America/Seafood Processing North America.
- Exhibitors can submit any of their best products regardless of the date of market introduction.
- All entered products will be displayed on the expo floor for the entire three-day event.
- Products must be “market ready,” meaning that the manufacturer could take an order for them at the expo.
- Featured Products will not be eligible to enter in the Seafood Excellence Awards competition.
- Products will not be eligible to enter in the previous year or if listed in the Expo Map listing.
- All interested companies must complete an online entry application for each product they wish to enter. Incomplete entry forms will not be considered.
- Entry fee applies and must be paid with submission of entry application.
- All entrants will be asked to supply samples/empty packaging of their product to be displayed in the stand, which will be located in the exhibit hall during the three-day event.
- For products not delivered on time, your showcase area may be offered to another company on the waiting list. No refunds will be accepted.
- Entry fee: $575 per product, no refunds.
- Application deadline for Featured Products: August 5th, 2020
- All products entered will be displayed during the three-day event.
- Featured Products will be promoted on the website and other social media channels.
- Product photo, company logo, product name and product description on the website.
- Your information will be posted pre-event and post-event to maximize your promotion.
In addition to this application the following additional materials are required. Your product will be set-up in advance before the event opens.
Please mail the following information below to the US office.
- 6 copies of empty packaging for on-site set-up.
- 1 photo on a foam board (size 8×11 or A4).
- E-mail company logo to email@example.com. File should be at least 300 dpi. EPS, JPG or TIF formats acceptable. Please include your company name and product name along with your e-mail.
Attn: Minh Ly-Gordon – Featured Product
121 Free St., Portland, ME 04112 – USA