Recently Seafood Expo North America/Seafood Processing North America has been the target of groups that offer a variety of fraudulent services. This includes but is not limited to fraudulent travel, advertising and data services. Many of our customers have reported that these groups who are NOT our official vendors fail to deliver on their promises to provide hotel reservations, advertising, or accurate data, then refuse to grant refunds. Some of these groups engage in illegal phishing practices or embed malware in their messages that could (if clicked) infect/hack your company’s systems.
We strongly advise that you do not click on any links from e-mails or groups that look suspicious and always check our official vendor list before contracting with anyone. If you suspect that you have been contacted by a fraudulent vendor or have any questions please contact us at CustomerService@divcom.com. You can view the list of official vendors for Seafood Expo North America/Seafood Processing North America below.
Please Note that Seafood Expo North America/Seafood Processing North America and its official vendors DO NOT sell attendee lists under any circumstance. Companies or Groups offering such lists are not affiliated with Seafood Expo North America/Seafood Processing North America in any way and cannot possibly have accurate attendee data. Buyers should BEWARE!
Please note – Important Hotel Information
onPeak is the only official housing partner of Seafood Expo North America/Seafood Processing North America. No other hotel reseller is endorsed or affiliated with the expo and entering into financial agreements with such companies may lead to costly consequences.
- Aquarium Rental: Boston Aquariums, LLC
- Audio Visual: Stagedge
- Booth Cleaning: ABM
- Booth Furnishings: Freeman
- Chefs/Hostesses: Peak Hospitality Staffing
- Decorator Labor: Freeman
- Electrical: MCCA / Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
- Florist: 800 Plant It
- Food & Beverage/Catering: Levy Restaurants
- Hanging Signs & Trusses: J. Calpro
- Housing: onPeak
- Ice: Acme Ice
- Internet & Telephone: MCCA / Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
- Lead Retrieval: CDS
- Material/Freight Handling: Freeman
- Official Media: SeafoodSource.com – powered by Diversified Communications
- Photography: Atlantic Photo Service, Inc
- Public Relations: Adam Morris – Diversified Communications
- Refrigeration/Freezer Equipment: Lowe Refrigeration
- Security: MCCA / Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
- Shipping: Freeman Transportation (International Shipping: Rock It Cargo)
- Shuttles: RPM’s, Inc.
- Water/Drain/Gas: MCCA / Boston Convention and Exhibition Center