At Seafood Expo North America/Seafood Expo North America, the 2021 conference program will feature more than 28 educational sessions, presented by top seafood industry experts. Attendees will take away engaging and practical information covering the most important and timely issues relevant to today’s seafood business environment.
The year’s conference program will focus on the following topics:
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Food Safety & Compliance (policy)
- Seafood Business & Leadership
- Seafood Sustainability
- Traceability & Transparency
- Plastics & Climate Change as it relates to seafood
- Impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global seafood trade
Please Note: This program is subject to change. Be sure to check back periodically for updates.
Full Conference Passport
In order to participate in the program, you will need to purchase a conference-specific pass. The Full Conference Passport will provide you the most value, with benefits including:
- Exhibit hall access during all three days
- Full access to all general conference sessions
- Access to sponsored sessions
- Available slide presentations (to be emailed to you post event)
For more information, contact Aly Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in presenting? Call for proposals are now open! Learn more about submitting a proposal today.