Present at Seafood Expo North America!
Speaking proposals are now being accepted for the Seafood Expo North America/Seafood Processing North America conference program, taking place March 14 – 16, 2021 at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center in Boston, MA.
The conference program will feature more than 28 educational sessions highlighting regulatory updates, essential issues and market trends in today’s evolving seafood business environment. Sessions will feature alternative formats, including workshops, roundtable discussions, panels and more. With top industry experts leading the presentations, attendees will take away engaging and practical information covering the most important and timely topics.
Content covering the following topics will be considered at this time:
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Food Safety & Compliance (policy)
- Seafood Business/Marketplace
- Seafood Sustainability
- Traceability & Transparency
- Plastics & Climate Change as it relates to seafood
- Impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global seafood trade
The content team places higher value on presentations that provide:
- High quality content, including: title, session description and key takeaways
- New information, emerging and/or innovative approaches, practices, or techniques
- Case studies, success stories and lessons learned by the organization itself
- Specialized topics related to key practice areas of the conference
The conference program is educational, so promotional proposals will not be accepted.
Proposals must be received no later than 11:59PM on September 11th, 2020.
If you have any questions or would like to suggest topics or speakers you’d like to see at Seafood Expo North America, please contact Aly Ward at email@example.com.