Receive Reimbursement for Travel Expenses!
Seafood Expo Asia’s Hosted Buyer Program connects top-tier or high volume buyers and exhibiting companies. This program provides special benefits to decision makers involved in high-volume purchases, who have been qualified by the event organizer.
Benefits of the Hosted Buyer Program
- Reimbursement up to US$600 for airfares*. To be eligible for reimbursement, receipts must be received within 30 days following the event – any expenses over and above this amount are subject to approval by Diversified Communications.
- Two to three nights’ accommodation* (room and tax only) at an official 4-star hotel designated by the organizer between 2 to 6 September 2019.
- Access to the Key Buyer Program Lounge for meetings, checking emails, or networking with peers
- Assistance in scheduling meetings between the Hosted Buyer and exhibitors at the event. All meetings will be conducted in private meeting rooms.
- Free interpreting services can be provided upon request.
- Enjoy a variety of networking & educational events including “PRIORITY” access to all conference sessions with VIP seating arrangement and an exclusive welcome reception (seafood party)
- Skip the line – receive the badge in advance
*Subject to the Organizer’s validation and approval
Who Qualifies and How to Apply
Hosted Buyer participants must be a high-volume seafood buyer or “Key Buyer” level buyer in one of the following categories: retail, foodservice or distribution.
To qualify, the Hosted Buyer MUST attend the event for at least 2 days, attend one of the exclusive networking events of your choice AND hold a minimum of 6 verified meetings to receive reimbursement.
Participants will be identified through one of the following nomination processes:
Exhibitors may share with event organizers the names and contact information of buyers they wish to be hosted. These buyers must be Key Buyer level and will be subject to approval by the Key Buyer level manager.
Key Buyer Program:
Hosted Buyers are identified through the Key Buyer Program.
Nomination By Event Organizers:
Diversified Communications may recommend buyers based on market knowledge, sales, and marketing feedback as well as customer feedback.
>> Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this program.