If you are not a member of the press employed by any accredited consumer or trade news organizations, please register as a visitor for free!
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seafood Expo Asia invites qualified media professionals from consumer and trade publications/media outlets to submit a registration request for a complimentary press badge. If you are one of the following; freelance writer on assignment, staff writer, editor, reporter, photographer or producer; with an editorial assignment to cover the exposition for a media outlet that is related to the industry, you may qualify for a Seafood Expo Asia press badge.
Please review the below Eligibility Requirements and Guidelines for Photography and Audio/Video Recording prior to retrieving your badge at the event.
Complimentary press registration is available only to members of the press who are writing articles or producing broadcast coverage about Seafood Expo Asia
• Members of the press with following titles qualify for a Press badge:
– Freelance writer (must provide a documented assignment from a specific news organization and 2 bylined articles written within the past year from an assigned news organization covering the industry to qualify for a Press badge).
– Photojournalist, photographer
– Camera crew (TV)
• The following titles are NOT eligible to receive a Press badge:
– Sales/marketing personnel (sales managers, account executives, etc.)
– Advertising/PR/marketing representatives/agencies
– Production companies staff
– Corporate media relations staff
– President, CEO
– Other non-editorial roles
• Members of the press must be employed by an accredited consumer or trade news organization that covers the industry
• Through the registration process, members of the press must provide links to their recent works as well as a website link to the news organization for which they work (i.e.: masthead with your name on it)
• We will review your request to attend as a member of the press within 7 business days of your submission.
If we have any concerns or questions about your application, we will contact you directly.
Please do not submit more than one request per person.
Once you are approved, you will receive an email confirmation of registration. Bring a copy of this email to the Press Registration desk at the expo in order to retrieve your badge.
Photography and video/audio recording of any kind are strictly prohibited throughout the Exhibit Hall or any other area or event.
Due to the sensitive nature of new products and unique stand displays at the Expo, photographs or video of any stands on the Exhibit floor or conference sessions by any Attendee/Exhibitor personnel other than the Event Management’s Official Photographer/Videographer is prohibited.
Qualified press who wish to photograph or film at the Expo are required to get prior approval from the Event Management by contacting email@example.com prior to the event.
If you have reviewed the Eligibility Requirements and Guidelines for Photography and Audio/Video Recording listed above, select the button below and submit your information. Make sure to complete all the fields.
We will review your request to attend as a member of the press within 7 business days of your submission. If we have any concerns or questions about your application, we will contact you directly.
Once you are approved, you will receive an email confirmation of registration. Bring a copy of this email and your media credentials to the Press Registration desk at the expo in order to retrieve your badge.
***Seafood Expo Asia reserves the right to modify this policy without public notice and to revoke accreditation at any time.***