Present at Seafood Expo Asia!
Seafood Expo Asia is the all-in-one marketplace for the seafood industry in Asia. Taking place in Singapore, the event attracts seafood professionals, buyers and suppliers of fresh, frozen and value added seafood products, equipment and services. Attendees come from throughout Asia and the world.
Speaking proposals are being accepted from those who are interested in presenting at the next Seafood Expo Asia. The conference program will be held 18-20 November at the Singapore EXPO in Singapore. Seafood industry professionals, including retailers, foodservice professionals, buyers and distributors; academic, research, industry institutions and associations are encouraged to submit proposals.
We are interested in receiving proposals which speak to the below list of topics:
– Aquaculture Automation
– Seafood Processing and Packaging Trends
– Research and Insights on the Seafood Industry Development in South East Asia
– Research and Insights on the Seafood Consumption Trends with Key Focus on Asia
- The attendee experience is one of our highest priorities. Speaking proposals will be chosen based on the quality of informative, engaging and practical information, in combination with speaker credentials and expertise.
- This conference is intended to be an educational program, therefore, proposals which contain commercial or promotional content will not be accepted.
- If submitting a proposal for a panel discussion, please note we are now restricting each panel to no more than one moderator and four panelists
We require the following elements to be included in the proposal submission:
- Session title – it should quickly describe the content and relevance of your presentation
- Session Audience – identify the intended audience for your content
- Description of the session – explains the focus of your presentation
- Session synopsis – not more than 250 words
Policies governing accepted proposals:
- We may record all the conference sessions and content may be used by Seafood Expo Asia or our group’s other seafood events for marketing and communication purpose.
- Speakers must agree that any material presented may be reproduced and that the material presented does not infringe any copyright.
- We do not provide speaker honoraria or reimburse for travel or housing expenses
Proposals must be received no later than 4 August 2020, 11:59PM EST