Speaking proposals are being for Seafood Expo Asia. The conference program will be held during the 11th edition of Seafood Expo Asia, 11-13 September at Sands Expo and Convention Centre in Singapore.
The Seafood Expo Asia conference is an opportunity to share insights, exchange ideas, promote collaborations and foster successful contributions to the seafood industry in Asia. Industry professionals represented include seafood suppliers, seafood importers/exporters, wholesalers/distributors, retailers, foodservice professionals, academic, research, industry institutions and associations.
Insights covering the most important and timely issues relevant to the current business environment and of educational value are of special interest.
Priority consideration will be given to the following topics:
- Asia Seafood market and product trend
- Pricing and supply outlook
- New technology in seafood processing
- Offshore aquaculture
- Technology and innovations
- Social responsibility and sustainability
- The attendee experience is one of our highest priorities. Speaking proposals will be chosen based on the quality of informative, engaging and practical information, in combination with speaker credentials and expertise
- This conference is intended to be an educational program, therefore, proposals which contain commercial or promotional content will not be accepted
- If submitting a proposal for a panel discussion, please note we are now restricting each panel to no more than one moderator and four panelists
We require the following elements to be included in the proposal submission:
- Session title – it should quickly describe the content and relevance of your presentation
- Description of the session – explains the focus of your presentation and synopsis
- Learning objectives
- Session type – single presenter, panel or other
Policies governing accepted proposals:
- We may record all the conference sessions and content may be used by Seafood Expo Asia or our group’s other seafood events for marketing and communication purpose.
- Speakers must agree that any material presented may be reproduced and that the material presented does not infringe any copyright.
- We do not provide speaker honoraria or reimburse for travel or housing expenses