Present at Seafood Expo Asia!
Seafood Expo Asia is the all-in-one marketplace for the seafood industry in Asia. Taking place in Hong Kong, the event attracts over 7,500 seafood professionals, buyers and suppliers of fresh, frozen and value added seafood products, equipment and services. Attendees come from more than 68 countries.
Speaking proposals are being accepted from those who are interested in presenting at the next Seafood Expo Asia. The general conference program will be held 3-5 September at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre in Wanchai, Hong Kong. Seafood industry professionals, including retailers, foodservice professionals, buyers and distributors; academic, research, industry institutions and associations are encouraged to submit proposals.
We are interested in receiving proposals which speak to the below list of topics:
- Supply Chain
- Production Automation
Seafood Marketing and Branding
- Research and insights on Asian market opportunities and consumer trends
- Effective product packaging and brand strategy
- Responsible sourcing best practice
- Sustainable seafood consumption trend
- The attendee experience is one of our highest priorities. Speaking proposals will be chosen based on the quality of informative, engaging and practical information, in combination with speaker credentials and expertise.
- This conference is intended to be an educational program, therefore, proposals which contain commercial or promotional content will not be accepted.
- If submitting a proposal for a panel discussion, please note we are now restricting each panel to no more than one moderator and four panelists
We require the following elements to be included in the proposal submission:
- Session title – it should quickly describe the content and relevance of your presentation
- Session Audience – identify the intended audience for your content
- Description of the session – explains the focus of your presentation
- Session synopsis – not more than 250 words
Policies governing accepted proposals:
- We may record all the conference sessions and content may be used by Seafood Expo Asia or our group’s other seafood events for marketing and communication purpose.
- Speakers must agree that any material presented may be reproduced and that the material presented does not infringe any copyright.
- We do not provide speaker honoraria or reimburse for travel or housing expenses
Proposals must be received no later than 24 May 2019, 11:59PM EST