Recently Seafood Expo Global/Seafood Processing Global has been the target of groups that offer a variety of fraudulent services. This includes but is not limited to fraudulent travel, advertising and data services. Many of our customers have reported that these groups who are NOT our official vendors fail to deliver on their promises to provide hotel reservations, advertising, or accurate data, then refuse to grant refunds. Some of these groups engage in illegal phishing practices or embed malware in their messages that could (if clicked) infect/hack your company’s systems.
We strongly advise that you do not click on any links from e-mails or groups that look suspicious and always check our official vendor list before contracting with anyone. If you suspect that you have been contacted by a fraudulent vendor or have any questions please contact us at CustomerService@divcom.com.
Please Note that Seafood Expo Global/Seafood Processing Global and its official vendors DO NOT sell attendee lists under any circumstance. Companies or Groups offering such lists are not affiliated with Seafood Expo Global/Seafood Processing Global in any way and cannot possibly have accurate attendee data. Buyers should BEWARE!
Official Vendors of Seafood Expo Global/Seafood Processing Global:
- Catering: Gastrofira
- Cold Storage & Refrigeration: Lowe Rental
- Custom Clearance: RESA Expo Logistics
- Custom Stands: Build Up by Fira
- Electricity: Servifira
- General Contractor: Servifira
- Hotel: bnetwork
- Internet, IT & AV Equipment: Servifira
- Forklift Rental: RESA Expo Logistics
- Freight Forwarding Originating from America & Canada: TWI
- Lead Retrieval: Convention Data Services
- Official Media: SeafoodSource – powered by Diversified Communications
- Plants: Servifira
- Public Relations: Jonathan Bass – Diversified Communications
- Security: Servifira
- Shipping: RESA Expo Logistics
- Stand Decoration & Furniture: Servifira
- Transportation: RESA Expo Logistics
- Water and Compressed Air: Servifira