E2M – ESTUDIS ELECTRO-MECANICS is specialized in the designing, manufacturing and setting up of equipment intended to control the quality of production lines.
Our main target is constant innovation in inspection through artificial vision, as well as orientation and rejection systems for all kinds of containers.
With more 25 years of experience in the field of technology, we have been developing the business internationally by offering adapted and efficient solutions to the demands of each project.
The international presence of E2M is mainly focused on the following sectors: food packaging and beverages packaging (wines, foaming wines, sweet beverages, spirituous drinks, beers and juices), but also on the pharmaceutical, chemical and cosmetic industry.
In our stand 5639 (Hall 3) we will be able to show you our machine VISIOCANEND.
The VISIOCANEND is an artificial vision inspector for any type of double-seam cans: Dingley, Club, Oval, Hansa and more.
- Machine vision: full length of the closure perimeter.
- Inspection: 100% of the can production, without physically handling them.
- Technical approach:
- Geometrical analysis below the outside of the seam.
- Pneumatic rejection of defective units.
- Applies to visually detectable double seam irregularities.
- Those irregularities that render the safety of the can questionable (“V”, droops and knocked down flanges).
- False accepts: 0/1000.
- False rejects: % (depends on the accuracy required).
- High performance lines (300upm).
- Constant flow of inspected cans.
C/. Pau Vilà i Dinarès, 4-10
08192 Sant Quirze del Vallès, Barcelona (Spain)