- Visitors may bring up to two bags inside the exhibit halls provided they are smaller than 30cm x 43cm x 15cm. Larger items should remain at home or be deposited at the coat checks located in Hall 10 or the Astrid Hall.
- The exposition is open to trade professionals only
- The organizer reserves the right to deny admission
- Badges may not be used by more than one person, for security reasons, please do not share your badge
- Smoking is forbidden inside the exhibit halls
- Attendees are not allowed to leave with seafood products
- Access for anyone under the age of 18 is forbidden
Arrival procedures during event days, 25-27 April 2017
- Visitors may bring up to two bags provided they are smaller than 30cm x 43cm x 15cm.
- Be prepared to have your bag searched
- Bag-check availability at the facility is extremely limited. Please allow for extra time to check and retrieve your luggage
- Expect metal detector screenings and body pat downs upon entering the premises
- Avoid bulky clothing
- Leave bags and luggage at your hotel
- Limit bags you carry, make sure they fit the size requirements
- All attendees must have the official Seafood Expo Global and Seafood Processing Global badge. Do not allow others to use your expo badge.
Should you have specific questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.