Frequently Asked Questions & Attendee Policies
Where and when is Seafood Expo Global/Seafood Processing Global?
25-27 April 2017
Place de Belgique 1
Can I get an invitation to visit the fair in order to receive a Visa?
We are unable to provide letters of invitation for the purpose of obtaining a visa for travel. We have been informed that a letter of invitation has no bearing on whether a visa will be issued. When applying for your visa, be sure to provide a copy of your registration confirmation to attend the show, as well as any promotional materials you have received verifying the exhibition is a valid event.
Who can attend?
Only qualified seafood industry professionals may attend Seafood Expo Global/Seafood Processing Global. The exposition is a business-to-business trade event; the event is not open to the public.
Do I need a badge?
- All attendees must have the official Seafood Expo Global and Seafood Processing Global Badge.
- Badges may not be used by more than one person, for security reasons, please do not share your badge.
How much does it cost to register to attend?
- If you register before 25 April 2017, the cost is 50 euros.
- If you register on 25 April 2017 or later, the cost is 70 euros.
What bag restrictions does the event have?
- Visitors may bring up to two bags inside the exhibit halls provided they are smaller than 30cm X 43cm X 15cm.
- Larger items should remain at home or be deposited at the coat checks located in Hall 10 or the Astrid Hall.
- Be prepared to have your bag searched.
- Bag check availability at the facility is extremely limited. Please allow for extra time to check and retrieve your luggage.
- Limit bags you carry and make sure they fit the size requirements.
No admittance under 18 years of age
No strollers and no one under the age of 18 years will be allowed in the exhibit halls, including infants in stroller or carriers.
Child care services
Child care services are not provided and are not available at the convention center. If you must travel with your children, please make appropriate arrangements elsewhere for their care during your visit to the exposition.
All soliciting on the exposition floor by attendees is strictly prohibited.
Seafood samples will not be allowed to be removed from the exhibit floor. All product sampling must be done on the exhibit floor. Attendees will not be permitted to exit the exhibit hall with product samples. Samples that attendees attempt to remove from the event floor will be confiscated at the exits and donated to charity.
All payments are non-refundable.